The H-6800 Series is a high-performance instrumentation ball valve for general service and instrumentation panels. The valves offer a tight shutoff*, long-life service and a low operating torque. The H-6800 Series is rated to max. 6000psig and performs on/off or as a diverter service.
*3-Way H-6800 is designed for diverting only and not for shutoff service. Inlet is from the bottom only. 3-Way H-6800 is designed to be fully opened to any of the side ports.
|PRESSURE TEMPERATURE RATINGS||ANGLE AND T-TYPE VALVE|
The system designer and user have the sole responsibility for selecting products suitable for their special application requirements, ensuring their safe and trouble-free installation, operation, and maintenance. Application details, material compatibility and product ratings should all be considered for each selected product. Improper selection, installation or use of products can cause property damage or personal injury.
|H-6800 SERIES ORDERING INFORMATION|
For Actuated Valves
• If special cleaning is required, LF / OC will be added in the end
and be applicable for the Valve only.
For example: H6800SSL1/4PS - A1 - OC
• For ordering information of actuators for high temprature
please refer to Ham-Let Pneumatic Actuator Catalog.
• For double mounting actuators, please contact your local
• Actuators Accesories (Limit Switch, Solenoid Valve please refer
to Ham-Let Pneumatic Actuator Catalog.)
• For Stainless Steel Actuator or Electric Actuator please contact
your local representative.