• Certified for ISO 15848-1:2006(E)
• Encapsulated Ball Stem design
• On/off-service, one-piece Ball Valve with 2-way pattern
• Diverter and on/off–service, one-piece Ball Valve
with 3-way pattern
• Stainless Steel construction
• Allows bi-directional flow in 2-way straight pattern
• Has virtually no dead volume
• One-piece Ball Stem ensures alignment of stem
• MAWP 3000 psi (206 bar); MAWT 300ºF (149ºC)
• Panel mountable
• Vent options
• Variable end connection types and sizes from
1/16” to 1/2”, 3 mm to 12 mm
• Operation with colored Nylon handles, metal
handle and pneumatically actuated
The H-800, one-piece Ball Valve series is designed for general service and instrumentation panels. Valve design enables low and high working pressure and accommodates a wide temperature range with high life cycle.
One-piece body design reduces possibility of shell leakage. The valves offer tight shutoff, long-life service and low operating torque.
HAM-LET H-800 Ball Valves are designed for fully open or fully closed operations only. After a period of non-operation, the valve’s braking torque may rise.
|PRESSURE TEMPERATURE RATING|
H-800 ANGLE TYPE
|H-800 SERIES ORDERING INFORMATION|
|For Actuated Valves|
• If special cleaning is required, LF / OC will be added in the end, and be applicable for the Valve only.
Example: H - 800S - SS - L- 1/4 - A1 - OC
• For ordering information of actuators for high tempuratures, please refer to HAM-LET Pneumatic Actuator Catalog
• For double mounting actuators, please contact your local representative
• Actuators Accessories (Limit Switch, Solenoid Valve please refer to HAM-LET Pneumatic Actuator Catalog
• For Stainless Steel Actuators or Electric Actuators please contact your local representative
The system designer and user have the sole responsibility for selecting products suitable for their special application requirements, ensuring their safe and trouble-free installation, operation, and maintenance. Application details, material compatibility and product ratings should all be considered for each selected product. Improper selection, installation or use of products can cause property damage or personal injury.