• Stainless Steel Construction
• MAWP 6000 psi (413 bar)
• MAWT 400°F (204°C)
• Variable connection sizes (1/8 to 1/2'' & 6 to 12 mm)
• Cv = 0.5 ; 1.1
• Safety System Shutoff Device
1. The poppet is loaded by a spring in a normally open
position as long as the system is balanced.
2. If the system becomes unbalanced and the
downstream pressure drops, the poppet moves
towards the sealing area and prevents free,
uncontrolled excess flow from the line.
3. If the downstream pressure increases, the ventilation
outlet ("bleeding") enables the system to balance the
pressures and (with the help of the spring) reset the
system. In this situation, the poppet reverts back to
Excellent for Automatic Safety Shutoff in a wide range of areas:
• Fuel systems • Toxic Media Systems • Gas Systems
• Valued Media Systems • Hydraulic & Pneumatic
The system designer and user have the sole responsibility for selecting products suitable for their special application requirements, ensuring their safe and trouble-free installation, operation, and maintenance. Application details, material compatibility and product ratings should all be considered for each selected product. Improper selection, installation or use of products can cause property damage or personal injury.