|H-1300 & MBV FEATURES|
• Forged-body 316 St.St.or Brass Constructionn
• Straight and Angle Patterns and Panel Mountingn
• MAWP 2000 psig - (137 Barg) For HXFn
• MAWP 1000 psig - (68 Barg) For H, HFn
• MAWT 400°F (204°C)n
• Flow coefficients (Cv) from 0.004 to 0.15n • Round & Slotted Handles with
Screwdriver Slotsn HAM-LET LET-LOK® Ends, Male & FemaleNPT,
HTC® Face Seal Bead End Connections
• 1°, 3° and 5° Stem Taper for required flow control
• Stem with Stopper Shoulder for maximum life
The H-1300 Series is a moderate-pressure instrumentation flow-regulating needle valve. It is generally used for instrumentation panels, sampling systems and accurate applications.
The valves are compact in size and structure and offer reliable low and moderate flow regulation with long service life.
|H-1300 SERIES ORDERING INFORMATION|
The system designer and user have the sole responsibility for selecting products suitable for their special application requirements, ensuring their safe and trouble-free installation, operation, and maintenance. Application details, material compatibility and product ratings should all be considered for each selected product. Improper selection, installation or use of products can cause property damage or personal injury.