• All 316 stainless steel construction with packing or O-ring concept.
• Direct mount flange design per IEC 61518-A.
• NACE MR-01-075 as standard.
• Working pressure range up to 10,000 psig as an option.
• Temperature range up to 550°C (1022°F) with Grafoil® packing.
• Blowout-proof stem.
• Safety back seat stem-tip.
• Safety stop pin.
• Stem seals below stem threads.
• Stem material 316 TI with chromium carbide diffusion coating.
• A choice of O-ring materials.
• Full traceability of all construction materials.
The HAM-LET ASTAVA Line of Instrument Manifolds consists of a full range of 2, 3 and 5-way instrument manifolds, which are fully compatible with the requirements of the Oil, Gas and Petro-chemical industries, and meet the requirements of most pressure, differential level and flow applications.
PRESSURE AND TEMPERATURE RATING
The system designer and user have the sole responsibility for selecting products suitable for their special application requirements, ensuring their safe and trouble-free installation, operation, and maintenance. Application details, material compatibility and product ratings should all be considered for each selected product. Improper selection, installation or use of products can cause property damage or personal injury.