• Straight and angle pattern
• Stainless steel and brass construction
• MAWP 5000 psi (345 bar), MAWT 446°F (230°C)
• Flow coefficient (Cv) 0.09 to 1.8
• Sizes: 1/8" to 3/4" (3mm-12mm)
• Round plastic, round aluminum, and metal bar handles
• Variety of stem types
• Packing bolt for easy panel mounting, no packing
disassembling is required
• Chevron stem packing provides lowest operation torques
• Belleville washers to compensate packing wear
• Special synthetic, anti-seize stem lubricant for
best resistance to hot media
The H-300U Series is an advanced high pressure instrumentation needle valve for shut-off service, its packing bolt design for easy mounting being the best solution for instrumentation panels.
This compact valve enables relatively high level of flow regulation and long-life service. Special stem surface treatment, based on low temperature carbon diffusion, enables higher surface hardness with improved wear resistance, resistance to system contaminations and optimal operational torque.
|H-300U SERIES ORDERING INFORMATION|
The system designer and user have the sole responsibility for selecting products suitable for their special application requirements, ensuring their safe and trouble-free installation, operation, and maintenance. Application details, material compatibility and product ratings should all be considered for each selected product. Improper selection, installation or use of products can cause property damage or personal injury.